This explains all settings in the IProperty Companies settings tab.
The Intellectual Property Settings dialogs are among the most important for controlling how your website looks and behaves. We will cover the various tabs of the Settings panel in order.
The company settings are global defaults for the way company layouts display on the front end. The options are as follows:
- Company Photo Width: Width in pixels to display company logo
Tip: Make sure you set the ‘Company Photo Width’ soon after installation of IProperty. The agent images are re-sized when uploaded. This setting will change the way the images display on the front end as expected, but the actual images that have already been uploaded will not re-size if this setting changes.
- Show Company Image: Show/hide company logo
- Show Company Address: Show/hide company address
- Show Company Contact: Show/hide company contact link
- Show Company Email: Show/hide company email
- Show Company Phone: Show/hide company phone
- Show Company Fax: Show/hide company fax
- Show Company Website: Show/hide company website
- Show License: Show/hide company license
- Show Featured: Show/hide featured companies block
- Number of Featured Items: Number of companies to show in featured block
- Featured Position: Show featured block at top or bottom of page